I found another great teacher gift idea on Gift Card Girlfriend which was adapted from Family Fun. Gift Card Plant Teacher Gift. This one would be great if you know a few mom’s in the class. You could go in together and get a few fun gift cards for the teacher!!
Plant (There are so many fun colorful plants out right now in my area!!) Loving the Gerber Daisy colors!
- Flower Front: The flowers you see here. Cut and glue to flower backs.
- Flower Back: The back of the flowers, needed to make a pocket.
- Blank Flowers: I made an extra set of blank flowers so you can use this teacher appreciation idea for other occasions.
- Make the Flower Gift Card Holders
- Insert Gift Cards
- Insert into plant
Ideas to write on the flowers:
- “Thanks for all your hard work” – gift card to Home Depot, Staples, etc.
- “You’re so much fun” – gift card to the movies or video store.
- “You’re our favorite” – gift card to her favorite place, free choice card!
- “Thanks for keeping your cool” – gift card to the ice cream store.