Well it is almost time to start thinking about those letters to Santa! I have found a few places you can send free letters to Santa! One will even get a response back!
Visit Free Letters from Santa Claus and choose 1 of 5 letters that you can create to print and give your child. I suggest with these letters from Santa to put in your mail box after your mail is delivered so that your child will think Santa actually sent a letter! You might find a stamp to use as a post mark.
Visit Letter From Santa to create one of 4 letters from Santa.
- Using our easy and fun online letter creator, you can customize a Santa Letter with your child’s name, hometown, friend’s name and more.
- We have four unique letters to choose from and three color choices making it easy to personalize a letter for each of your children.
- After you finish creating your letters, you simply download them to your computer to print out on your own printer.
Visit Easy Free Santa Letter to create a Free letter from Santa. You can create a free letter if you use the Standard options. You can choose one of the Magical Letters for just $2.99.
- Faster than magic Elf dust and as easy as 1, 2, 3! Simply point and click and you’ll receive your FREE printable Santa Letter instantly, personally addressed to your little one by the big guy himself. No waiting by the mailbox!
- Looking for something much more magical? For only $2.99 choose from our many beautiful designs to create a unique Letter from Santa Claus full of special details about your child that only Santa could know. Watch your child’s eyes light up brighter than Rudolph’s nose! Create yours today!
Free Letter From Santa Claus from Santa Clause Indiana (This one is free but I always include a few dollars to help with postage. These are local volunteers that write these letters to the children.
I live just about 30 minutes from this town called Santa Claus, IN. (Yes there is such a place!) They have a great theme park there to open spring to the fall. Pretty much everything in the town has a Christmas Theme! All the street names, stores, etc. Pretty neat for the little ones. One of the places we visit is the Santa Claus Museum! When we are there we drop off our letter to Santa, in which he an his elf’s write back!
If you are not near Santa Claus, IN you can mail your letter to Santa. This is free, but they do ask for donations to pay for postage. Volunteers write the letters, address and stamp. I always include a few dollars to pay for postage on my letter as well as a few others. Above is the letter my son got last year! (Make sure you have your address somewhere on the letter so they know where to send back too!)
Since 1914, children have had the joy of receiving letters from Santa Claus for free. To receive a written letter from Santa Claus, a letter with a legible return address must be mailed to:
PO Box 1
Santa Claus, IN 47579
Every letter mailed to Santa Claus before December 21st, will receive a letter back from Santa Claus himself! The earlier you can send in your letter the better.
To help pay for postage, donations would greatly be appreciated. They can be sent to the address listed above as well.