“This is a sponsored post for SheSpeaks/Pampers though all opinions are my own.”
We have always been big fans of Pampers diapers because they were soft for my son when he was in diapers and did not cause any issues. With some of the other diaper samples we had gotten from friends and online we found they were not as durable, soft or as good as pampers. My son had sensitive skin and we didn’t have any issues.
Thanks to SheSpeaks and Pampers I was sent a great kit review! The kit included the New Pampers Premium Care diapers (now available to purchase at Walmart), Super cute diaper clutch, a mothers diary and some great info!
Pampers Premium Care Diaper Info:
- Absorb Away Liner: Pulls wetness and mess away from baby’s skin
- Breathable Material: To keep air circulating around baby’s skin
- Extra Absorb Channels: Helps distribute wetness evenly for up to 12 hours of protection – Hypoallergenic – Wetness Indicator: Lets you know when your baby might need a change
- Available for purchase at Walmart later this month
I was sent size 3 diapers and just loved how soft these diapers were out of the package. I know Pampers can cost more than some of the cheaper brands…but you get what you pay for. With some of the cheaper brands I have noticed they are not as soft and I personally would want to get the softest diaper I could for my little one. We loved the cute designs on the diapers too!
Overall we are super happy with the diapers! My little one did have some issues with some explosions out of the diaper but could be the diaper was just a tad bit too big or my little one goes a lot!!! I would will recommending these to many of my mommy friends too!
Don’t forget to enter the codes found on the diapers on Pampers.com. Remember you can collect these points to later turn into some great prizes too!
- Pampers on Twitter: @Pampers
- Walmart on Twitter: @Walmart
- Premium Care Diapers Purchase Page: http://www.walm