- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 cup cooked shredded chicken*
- 2 cans refrigerator crescent rolls
- Mix cream cheese, garlic and chicken until well blended.
- Unroll crescent rolls and cut each triangle into 2 triangles (when you unroll the crescent rolls, 2 triangles are attached making a big square, I just cut from there following the perforation for one cut and made another cut from the other corners = giving you 4 little triangles)
- Place 1 tsp of chicken mixture on the center of each triangle and fold the corners in over the creamy mixture.
- Place on cookie sheet, lined with aluminum foil and sprayed with no stick spray. Bake at 375 for 12-14 mins.
- I used 2 cookie sheets at a time, and had to bake 3 batches to get all of mine baked (so allow for that time if you’re making a lot)
- Also, mine were ready in about 11 mins, so watch for how your oven cooks.
*For cooked chicken, I buy those big bags of frozen chicken tenderloins, I just threw 6 of them on a cookie sheet and baked for about 25 mins.