• 3-4 boneless chicken breasts, chopped into small chunks
• 1/3 cup flour
• olive oil
• 1/2 T salt
• 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
• 3 T ketchup
• 6 oz. frozen orange juice concentrate (thaw or throw it in the microwave for 45 seconds)
• 4 T brown sugar
- In a bowl, mix the orange juice, brown sugar, vinegar, salt, and ketchup.
- Pour the flour in a small bowl.
Cover the chicken breast chunks in flour and shake off the excess.
- Pour a small amount of olive oil in a skillet and brown the flour-covered chicken.
- The chicken doesn’t need to be fully cooked since it’s going in the crock pot.
- After the chicken is done cooking, pour the pieces into the crock pot.
Then cover the chicken with your sauce mixture and give the pot a stir.
- Cook on low for 5-6 hours or on high for 2-3.